I saw the Dr. today and he did another Ultrasound to check fluid levels etc. Baby looks great. She is still breached and we are not sure if she will turn but we will just have to wait and see what happens. I also asked him what the plan would be if I dont go into labor when would he plan on delivering her. SO the big day will be January 23rd if things dont happen before that! It is so nice to have a date now. It is one day before Gabe's birthday but at least they will each have their own special day.
So if all goes well she will be here 2 weeks from today! We cant wait to meet her!
4 comments:
I am glad you are baking your little bun so well, but it is always nice to have the timer set. I can smell the homemade bread now!!! teeheee
Thank you for updating your blog, I know you are probably so stressed and hate being in the hospital but for the ones worrying and wondering about you - we sure appreciate the updates! I hope she turns!!!
Good luck with your upcoming delivery! I know that It's no fun being in the hospital, so I hope that the time will go by as quickly as possible for you. We're praying for you and your baby girl!
Yeah! Almost there!
Post a Comment