Well she is here. Lydia Snow Swenson was born on Jan. 18th at 5:45pm. I know this is late. She is in the NICU but doing great. We hope she will be home Sunday or Monday. I will post pics. later.
That is a really beautiful name. Congratulations on the new addition to your family and the world!!! We're glad that she and Erin are okay, and that Erin is out of the hospital. We're excited to see the pictures.
Congratulations! We're excited to see her! And happy that she is here safely and that you are healthy and healing. I can't tell you what a relief, for me, it is to have her here safely! Hope all is well, let us know if you need anything, I'd like to bring you a few meals after they stop coming. Let me know, and I'll check back with you too!
5 comments:
That is a really beautiful name. Congratulations on the new addition to your family and the world!!!
We're glad that she and Erin are okay, and that Erin is out of the hospital. We're excited to see the pictures.
Congratulations! We're excited to see her! And happy that she is here safely and that you are healthy and healing. I can't tell you what a relief, for me, it is to have her here safely! Hope all is well, let us know if you need anything, I'd like to bring you a few meals after they stop coming. Let me know, and I'll check back with you too!
Yay!! cute name!! I'm glad everything turned out okay!!!
Congrats! You made it! And she did too. Can't wait for the photos.
Yeah!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment