Monday, January 12, 2009

Another Monday

It is Monday morning and I am sitting in my hospital bed. I have 11 days until I will have this baby. She is still breached, so it is looking like I will have another c-section. I was pretty upset when she flipped. I had really hoped for a VBAC. But, nevetheless I have accepted it.

I had another ultrasound yesterday and it looks like the fluid levels have remained pretty stable. They also measured her yesterday and she is right around 4 pounds now. We are hoping that she will gain another 100 grams, at least, and be right around 4 1/2 to 5 pounds by the time she arrives.

They monitor her every 8 hours and every time they tell me how beautiful things look. We only have one more Monday left before she will be here!

4 comments:

ethan said...

We're happy to hear that everything is going good!

singinggoldielocks said...

Yahoo!!!!!! Sounds like things are on the up.
Tiff

Danielle said...

Hey Erin, It's Danielle. I'm still signed up to have a blog, I just don't have one - but I'm able to leave comments - I should make a blog one of these days. Anyway - I'm glad things are going well. I can't believe she'll be here so soon! Crazy! It will be so good to finally have her here safe and sound. Talk to you soon! Much Love.

Janette said...

Sounds like everything is going well! that is good news!