Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have internet!

So, this is Erin.  Thanks to my awesome sister I now have internet access!  I am still in the hospital and will be until I have this baby.  So far we are doing well.  We are just taking it one day at a time.  Our little girl is a trooper and very happy and healthy still.  I am doing pretty well too.  thanks to everyone for all of their thoughts and prayers.  I can tell that the Lord is with us and our family and have faith that everything will work out and be just fine.    I will update with any changes.

1 comment:

singinggoldielocks said...

Yeah! I was going to call you today and see how you were but I didn't want you to have to be redundant and explain, yet again to someone else, about everything. My prayers and wishes are with you. Although I have never been in your circumstance, I HAVE been pregnant and can somewhat feel your pain!

Tiffany