Thursday, October 2, 2008
IT"S A GIRL!!!
We went to the Dr. today and found out that we are having a girl!!! I was sure that it was another boy, boy was I wrong! I thought that Gabe was a girl though so now I am 0-2. Jon and I made a little bet. If it was a boy I was going to name him Zeke. If it was a girl he would get to name her Lydia. We wont know for sure until we see her but for now she is Lydia. Everything else is going really well too! The area that was bleeding has gotten a lot smaller than the last time we went in. The placenta also looks like it is moving away from my cervix so I should be able to go for a VBAC. We are still waiting for Jon's test results. They thought that they would have them by this last Tuesday. They said that it can take up to two weeks sometimes to get the results. But the baby looks good and is growing really well. We got to see her cute little feet. We havent seen a profile of her yet but I am sure she is adorable! I cant believe I get to decorate and dress this baby in Pink! We are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment