Thursday, October 23, 2008
Four New Posts Below This One
So, it has been awhile since I downloaded the pictures off of our camera. This morning in my free time here I downloaded our most recent pictures and created four new posts. For those of you who don't know I am back on modified bedrest due to yet another complication in this pregnancy. There is now a corner of the placenta that has pulled away. I am hoping that it will heal and that all will be well. My next Dr. appt. is next thursday the 30th so I will do another post then to keep everyone updated. The good news is that the baby is growing well and she is in the 85th percentile for her growth so none of this is affecting her. She is very active and constantly moving. I am afraid that when she gets here I am really going to have my hands full so I am trying to enjoy this chance to take it easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment