



So many people have asked what I have been up to since I am on modified bedrest again and having to take it easy. Here are a few things that I have done. There are two pairs of booties and a hat for our little girl. I also found a super cute pattern for the Teddy Bear in a book that I have and decided that I would knit a bear for each of our kids. I am going to knit each one its own outfit too so that they will know which one is theirs. This one is for Gabe. I am working on knitting a sweater for it to wear. I also just made a huge online order for yarn that should be coming in the mail anyday now. So that should keep my busy for a little while at least.
1 comment:
These look so good Erin!!! I especially love the teddy bear, and you didn't tell me you knitted a hat! So cute! How's the sweater coming for the teddy bear? I haven't forgotten about you if you still need help with it, I have just been so busy. Did I tell you we went to Seattle? Anyways I think I have this Monday wide open so I want to come over, I'll call you later today to see what's up. Sorry to hear about the new complications going on in your pregnancy! I am glad it doesn't seem to be affecting the baby though...
Post a Comment