We blessed on Sunday, March 22nd. Jon did a great job. My aunt helped my make Lydia's dress. I also made her little headband. I think that it all turned out great.
She's so beautiful! I don't know how we missed the blessing though! I remember you telling me when it was, but I totally spaced it! We must of been sick, or maybe it was the week I was house sitting for my parents...anyways, sorry we missed it!
4 comments:
She's so beautiful! I don't know how we missed the blessing though! I remember you telling me when it was, but I totally spaced it! We must of been sick, or maybe it was the week I was house sitting for my parents...anyways, sorry we missed it!
so cute! i love the dress, you guys did a good job! i also did not know that she has red hair! (at least it looks red in the pics.) precious!
What a beautiful dress! Kids are so fun. Erin and Jon you guys are great parents!
I can't believe you made that dress! It is gorgeous and the headband really completes the outfit.
Post a Comment