Friday, April 10, 2009

Life before kids

I remember my life before children. Jon and I would sleep in until noon. I had plenty of time to do whatever, whenever. I remember talking on the phone to mothers with their young children. It was sometimes hard to talk to them because I could tell that I never really had their full attention. Now my day has come. I have two small children. Every time I am on the phone I am always a little distracted. I find myself hearing a screaming child in the background and telling whoever it is I am talking to that I have to go. Someday I will be able to talk on the phone again without distractions. For now, I apologize to anyone who calls me. Especially me dear friend Kerry who has called twice this week. Hopefully we will get to Utah and be able to talk in person in a few weeks. :)

P.S. The good news is that the carpet is mostly clean. I think that I am the only one who can still tell where the poop was.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Haha, it's okay. My day will come too!! Haha. I still love you, and will still call you!

LSnow said...

Life goes by fast, so enjoy your kids while they are small. Life is much simpler then.