So I have now posted all of our pictures from the month of December. The holidays were pretty busy and crazy for us and we are looking forward to a few quiet weeks before the birthday bash begins. With two birthdays 6 days apart I am trying to decide on birthday cakes and such with the kids and I need to get on to making their birthday shirts.
Now for the news. No, I am NOT pregnant nor do I plan to become so in 2011. Jon and I put an offer in on a house. We were not planning on moving anytime soon but there was a short sale in the area that was too good to pass up. Nothing is final yet but we should know within the next couple of weeks. It is bigger than our current house, with a three car garage and a bigger lot. We will let you all know as soon as we do. Feel free to call if you want any of the particulars.
1 comment:
What? You're pregnant?!?! Haha. Love you. Good luck and keep us updated on the short sale.
Post a Comment