Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Book Reviews

Those of you who know me know that I read A LOT. TOO MUCH actually but what can I say I love books. So I am going to start posting about the books that I have read for all of the other book worms out there.

To begin with, since Christmas I have read the first 4 of the Fablehaven series. I had heard rave reviews for these books. I am not really into Fantasy books, but everyone kept telling me how good these books were. I think that these books get better and better the further you get into the series. I have not read book 5 yet because Jon took over my Kindle to read the series. He likes it a lot too. It was pretty funny though because when we talked about book 4 we both mentioned how they spend a lot of time on all of these preserves and never have to go to the bathroom. I guess that is how most books are though right? The author does a good job with character development and does a good job of tying everything in in each book. So far I don't feel like there are any gaps or things that have been left out. I would recommend it if you have not read it yet.

2 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

I've put a lot of thought about that too. But then I got to thinking when I keep my journal I don't comment on when I need to go to the bathroom. I've only read books 1-3 of the fablehaven. If you haven't you should read 'The Help'

Kerry said...

I never thought about that...hmmm. Interesting. But it's true!