Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our First Fatality

We had our first fatality this morning. The ornament was found at approximately 9:15am this morning December 8, 2009. It appeared to have had something thrown at it. description of the body: about 3.5 inches in diameter with silver, purple, and green stripes. At the time it was found it was in 5 pieces. the top half still attached to the tree hanging by its string. there were 3 small pieces on a branch below the top and another small piece on the tree skirt. It lasted 3 whole days on the tree before it was inhumanely destroyed at the hands of a 2 year old who will remain unnamed as he is still a minor.

I just hope it will be the last fatality of this Christmas season!

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Kellie said...

last year we took nati to target and let her pick out plastic ornaments after one to many broken balls.

Esther Strickland said...

I love it. Good luck to the rest of your tree/

Piper said...

Good luck! I'm pretty sure you're tree won't make it through to the new year!