Thursday, November 26, 2009

One Year Ago Today



A year ago today we woke up to the most beautiful frost outside. I was pregnant with Lydia. My Dr. took me off of modified bedrest. I thought the rest of my pregnancy would turn out great. Little did I know...

As I reflect on the year I am grateful that we all made it through. I am grateful for my precious baby girl who is growing so fast and is so healthy and strong. I am grateful for Gabe even if he is often my challenge in life. As challenging as he is, he is also my joy and brings me so much laughter. I am grateful for Jon and all that he does for me and our little family. He is a wonderful husband and great daddy. Our kids both love him so much. As I type this Jon is off playing football and Gabe was so excited that he got to go with his Daddy. How grateful I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful to have a little brother out serving the Lord on a mission. We are also very excited that he will be home in about 10 weeks on Feb. 10th. Grateful for our home and a steady income. Grateful for our 2 wonderful families who love and support us. I could keep typing all day! How truly blessed we are! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

No comments: