Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cold Noodles

In the last few months Gabe has developed a thing for cold, yes, COLD noodles. I thought that it was just a phase at first that would wear off. I was right. It did wear off for awhile but now it is back.

He is all about cold noodles. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, COLD NOODLES!

The beginning of October we went to Las Vegas for a cousin's wedding. On the way down we stopped for lunch at a Subway. Gabe went right up to the counter and asked if they had cold noodles. The cashier looked at him funny and told him that they did not and tried to steer him the direction of the soup that has noodles in it. That night we went to Olive Garden for dinner. When we told him that he could probably get some cold noodles he looked at us and laughed.

"They don't have cold noodles here! You are so silly!" then he laughed some more. Much to his surprise the waiter brought him out some cold noodles. He ate them all and was thrilled.


So, is it bad if all my child eats is cold noodles?

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Bad? Absolutely not!

Love your Halloween photos. Super cute.

Kerry said...

That's hillarious! I think it's so funny he didn't believe you! At least he's eating something that's not covered in sugar!

Celeste said...

I guess it could be worse...noodles are pretty good for him, cold or hot.

LSnow said...

I still remember when I was young, older sister and I would eat cold noodles while she read me stories. It was in the days before microwaves, so it was hard to re-heat the noodles. I thought they were good.