Friday, February 10, 2012
Spiderman Party!
For Gabe's birthday party we had a Spiderman theme. All of the kids got a Spiderman mask as they came in and we watched an episode of Spiderman and friends. We then played musical chairs with some spiderwebs I printed out and played the Spiderman theme song as the kids went around. We used sticky hands as "webs" to catch balloons with candy inside. Then we read a Spiderman story and opened presents. We had cake and ice cream. For his cupcakes I used a Red Velvet cake mix and a white cake mix that I added blue food coloring to and swirled them together. I piped some chocolate spiderwebs to put on top. I think they turned out really cute. After cake and ice cream we played duck, duck, goose. Instead of duck, duck, goose we said Spiderman, Spiderman, Green Goblin. And a round of Spiderman says (Simon Says). I think that everyone had a good time. We had a total of 12 kids including ours and I was a little worried going in to it but it turned out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome! I'm glad Gabe had such an awesome birthday. I LOVE your house. Wish I could visit.
Post a Comment