Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Turkey Shirts and Potty Training







Every year for Thanksgiving I make my kids Turkey shirts. This years shirts were inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest. It took us 4 tries to get a good picture where both kids are actually giving real smile but I think that it was worth it don't you? This year we had Thanksgiving lunch with Jon's family at a church building and went over to Chelsea's for dinner with my family. The highlight of the day for me was when Lydia went potty all by herself at the church. We started potty training her a few weeks ago and she is doing really well. I am glad that she as #2 down and hasn't had an accident with that one for at least 2 weeks. #1 is a little trickier for her. If I tell her to go potty every hour or 2 she gets it but left on her own she gets busy and too distracted to go until it is too late. So after almost 5 straight years of diapers we are happy to be diaper FREE! Woo HOO!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Woo hoo for potty training! Love the shirt idea - cute!