Thursday, December 8, 2011
GIRLS NIGHT!
Lydia was really sad that she didn't get to go to the game. That all changed when I told her that we could paint her toenails. I painted her toenails and fingernails red, white and green for Christmas.
Then I took the plunge and let her paint mine as well. Some of you might think that I am crazy, but a few months ago a friend of mine let Lydia do her nails. She told me that she use to let her daughter who is now 7 paint her nails all the time. I decided to let go of my control freak issues and let her just do it. We both had so much fun and the next day in the shower I just scrubbed off any polish that was on my skin. I think that I will have to do this more often. She was so proud of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She did a great job! Gabe looked awesome too:)
Post a Comment