Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic
The begining of September/end of August Boise has the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic. The event lasts for about a week and every morning they launch Hot Air Balloons from Ann Morrison Park downtown. I had never been before and I thought it would be a lot of fun to see and show the kids. We woke up bright and early and drove downtown. It was amazing to see so many balloons go up at once. Lydia even got to "hold" onto one of the ropes as the balloon was inflated. It was so much fun and a good time was had by all. Next year however, I will have both kids wear their rainboots as the grass was extremely wet. (You can see how wet the grass was by looking at their pants.) We will definitely do it again next year. Who knows maybe Jon will even come with us next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment