Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Temple Square







While we were in Salt Lake we decided it would be a good idea to take the kids to Temple Square. We stopped by after we went to Heritage Park. It was so fun to show them the Salt Lake Temple. In one of the visitor centers they have a model of the temple and we could show the kids what it looks like inside. I was just a little bit older than Gabe the first time I went to Temple Square and I still remember it pretty well. Lydia loved the Tabernacle because she could yell and hear it echo through the whole building. Gabe took the 2nd picture all by himself. Jon met a sister missionary from Germany that he got to practice his German with and Lydia just loved exploring. I am grateful that we have been blessed with the gospel. I am grateful to the sacrifices that were given to build the beautiful Salt Lake Temple. I am most grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I love this statue and the feeling of peace and love that it brings to my heart.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Awesome! Gabe's a great photographer.