Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Lagoon
We went to Lagoon and let me just say it was AWESOME! There were tons of rides that were fun for Jon and me, and BOTH kids! I was really worried before we went that our kids might not be quite big enough to go on many rides. Thankfully Lydia was over 36 inches and could go on almost everything with us. The first ride we took her on was Bombora. As we waited in the short line I was extremely nervous! At the end she LOVED IT and asked to ride it again! It looks like we will have many more trips to Lagoon in our future.
p.s. please disregard me and my crazy fluffy hair in the last picture. We went on Rattlesnake Rapids and I was completely drench. Just look at Gabe's cute face. He was so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment