Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our New Piano

 

 

 

Since we moved into our new house I have been looking for a piano. We have gone to see a few and I have been a little disappointed with them. Yesterday we decided to go and take a look at this one. It was posted on Craigslist for $140 So I was expecting it to need some work compared to the other pianos that we had looked at. All of the keys are in really good shape and it plays nicely. None of the keys stick. Everything on it works well. It needs to be tuned and probably would play a lot better if we replaced some of the felt on the inside, but that is what you would expect from a piano that is about 100 years old right? I am so EXCITED about this find! Isn't it beautiful? We have already had a hard time keeping the kids off of it but I am hoping that the novelty of it will wear off soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Gorgeous!! It looks great!

Celeste said...

It's beautiful!

Kellie said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! CONGRATS!