Monday, December 6, 2010

Lydia's Growing Up

Lydia has had a lot of changes this week. She is officially in a big girl bed. We decided it was time when I went in her room to get her on Friday and she was trying to hoist herself up over the side of the crib.

Another big change she took this last week is telling us NO. She has been able to say no for quite some time but has never really used it...Until NOW. She has always just shook her head. Then last week it happened.

She was drinking milk and I told her that she needed to sit at the table. Thats when she said it. So matter of factly that you would have never guessed it was her first time using the word. "no."

And it has been all downhill from there. no this, no that. NO NO NO NO NO. I guess she will be 2 soon and it was bound to happen eventually.

No comments: