So I want a Kindle.
I think that a lot of this has to do with the new commercials for it.
It just looks so portable and small and pretty and wonderful.
I would love to just keep it on me at all times so I can read wherever I feel like it.
The only thing that I don't understand it that the Kindle version of the books is not that much less expensive than the actual book.
For example:
I can buy Water for Elephants for $6.99. That is for the book. Paper and ink. The Kindle version is $6.39. REALLY? .60 that is all you are going to give me off the other price? I have to spend $139 to get .60 off?
I don't get it.
1 comment:
I have a NOOK, which is Barnes & Nobles version of a Kindle. I LOVE MINE! They give you thousands of free books, some new but mostly old. But, I love that I can read my scriptures on it, and when I'm done I can read whatever other things I've loaded on there and I don't have to carry a bunch of books around. I carry mine in a cute leather case in my purse & take it everywhere. Has come in handy a lot of times! I agree with you though...they should make the digital books at a lower price point!! That's my two cents :)
Post a Comment