Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We're back!

It has been just about 24 hours since we got home from the airport. Let me tell you, our trip, was, AMAZING! Jon and I had so much fun! For those of you who don't know Jon and I went to Orlando together. It was the first time that we had left the kids and, our first real trip together as a couple. Jon had to go down to take a class and test. He started his CCIM stuff at least 2 years ago. He finished everything but the final which is offered only twice a year. This fall the final just so happened to be in Orlando. We spent a full week there and had an amazing time. AND, Jon scored a 98% on his test. Isn't he awesome? Way to GO BABE! I love him! I will post more details with pictures later.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

congrats! glad you had fun!

Kerry said...

Haha, the whole reason for the trip and I forgot to ask how he did!