I knew going into this whole motherhood thing that there would be poop involved.
But, can I just say that NO ONE EVER told me HOW MUCH poop is involved!
When they are newborns you have explosive poop that goes up their back and out the sides of their diapers.
Then you have the poop in the tub. Gabe was an expert at this and I cannot tell you how many times he pooped in the tub. At least once a month for a year or more.
Then, there are the runs that literally run all the way down their leg 3 times a day while they are on antibiotics.
Gabe got poop on the carpet more than once while potty training and trying to "HELP". He also go poop all over the couch once while running around in his diaper.
Where is this poop tangent coming from you might ask. Well let me explain. This morning Jon and I got the kids breakfast, turned on a show for them and went upstairs to take showers and get dressed.
When I came down the stairs immediately I smelled it.
"Okay Lydia lets lay down and change your pants."
As I lay her down I notice something that doesn't look right. Can you guess what it was?
Yes ladies and gentlemen poop. ALL OVER HER HANDS!
Right then I almost lost my dinner from the night before.
Yes, she had put her hands down her diaper and gotten poop all over her hands.
So, needless to say, I spent the next half hour checking the downstairs for poop. I cleaned it off numerous toys and the wii remotes.
All I have to say is thank goodness for CLOROX WIPES!
4 comments:
I had one that took her diaper off after a nap and before I could get to her she had it in every nook and cranny of the crib - I was still cleaning that thing out for months!
So glad she waited to do that for when you got home. :)
Aiden used to pull poop out of his diaper ALL the TIME!!!! Hence the reason I was soooooooo upset when he wouldn't poop in the toilet one month shy of 4. I threatened him at that point. It worked. tee hee hee!
oh vomit! Way to be so calm and cool-headed about it - I would have screamed! Yuck!
Post a Comment