Friday, July 9, 2010

Paddle Boats

 

 

 

 

Last Saturday we headed downtown to go on the paddle boats. We all had a lot of fun. I told Gabe about the last time I went on the paddleboats and lost my shoe. he kept pointing into the murky water and shouting, "I see your shoe!" There were quite a few baby ducksout on the water that I kept thinkng we were going to accidentally kill in the paddles but thankfully they all survived.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting this. It looks like so much fun. I have wanted to go out there but I wasn't sure if we could take our little kiddos on them. Did you bring your own life jackets for your kids?

Kerry said...

Awesome! Can I just say that Gabe looks like a little man? He's so big!! Lydia is getting bigger and bigger too. I'm glad you didn't lose a shoe, or baby duck this time, although I wouldn't be surprised;)