One nice thing about having Gabe and Lydia's Birthdays in the same week is that we can take them to their check ups together! We get to kill two birds with one stone. So, here are their stats.
Lydia-20 lbs.-32%
height-31 inches-93%
She is tall and skinny, and always has been. Hopefully that trend will continue as she gets older.;)
Gabe- 39lbs.-96%
height-39 inches-85%
He has always been around the same percentages for both height and weight.
The first thing that Gabe said when Dr. Hammer walked in was, "I dont want a shot."
I guess that is pretty common for kids with younger siblings. He only had to get one shot though so it wasn't too bad. I did have to listen to him for the next half hour saying, "I DIDN'T WANT a SHOT mommy!" I think that he is over it now though. I am pretty sure that he forgave them for the shot as soon as they gave him a sucker and sticker. It took him a little longer to forgive me.
Lydia did really well. She didn't even cry when they pricked her finger to check her iron levels. She was not thrilled about the shots either.
Overall they are both healthy and happy and doing well. We are so grateful for two healthy kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment