Monday, June 8, 2009

So long Julius

About 3 1/2 years ago Jon and I bought our first pets, two Beta fish. He named his Julius, so, I named mine Brutus. The only reason that Jon let me get the fish to begin with was that he didnt think that they would last more than a couple of months. For the last year or so he has been hoping that they would die so that we dont have to clean out the bowls anymore. Well, this morning we woke up and found poor Julius dead. So long little fish. We flushed him down to a watery grave.

1 comment:

Heidi and William said...

Thank You Erin for the blog address I enjoy keeping up with everyone this way. Sorry to hear Julius is no longer with you. Your kids are darling ... congratulations on the arrival of Lydia. She is a doll and the dress you made is beautiful. Take care.
Heidi