So, today I turn the big 25. I am old enough to rent a car. My next birthday milestone will not take place until I can get a senior citizen discount. At least that is how I used to look at things when I was younger. 16 drive, 18 adult, 21 official adult, 25 officially official adult because you can rent a car.
I have to say that so far this birthday, has been the most uneventful, as far as birthdays go.
I woke up at 3 am to feed Lydia.
I woke up again at 6 or 6:30 to feed Lydia.
I got up at 8 when my sister called and woke me up to wish me Happy Birthday.
I fed Gabe breakfast.
I ate breakfast.
I took a shower.
I fed Lydia.
We played Wii.
Gabe had a melt down because it was time to turn off the Wii.
Gabe and I hung out.
Jon came home for lunch.
I tried to get Gabe to take a nap.
Lydia woke up and wanted to eat.
We watched Monster's Inc.
I tried to get Gabe to take a nap again.
I fed Lydia.
I got everything ready to take the kids over to their cousins. (can you believe that I have kids?! not just one kid, but kids, that is plural, meaning more than one!)
Tonight my wonderful husband is taking me out to dinner. I am hoping that the night will end with me in a nice hot bubble bath! Here is to 25 great years of life!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment