Thursday, September 22, 2011

Facebook

Dear Facebook,

I was introduced to you a few years ago.  You have been a good friend for quite some time.  I have loved keeping in touch with friends and family all over the globe.  I love how easy you make it to contact people and find out what is going on in their lives. 

What I don't love is how often you are changed.  I am a creature of habit.  I moved into a new house 7 months ago and am just now feeling like it is home.  I like things to stay as they are.  I am not a big fan of change.  Worse than the change, I am not super tech savvy.  Every time you change I have to relearn everything.  What is up with that? 

I think that we might have to break.  And, if we do break up I just want  you to know that it is definitely not me.  It is ALL YOU!

Sincerely,
Erin

p.s. Please tell me that I am not the only one who feels this way.

No comments: