Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birds of Prey Center

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

A couple of weeks ago Gabe's preschool teacher was sick and had to cancel school for the day. I thought that it would be a good opportunity to take the kids and check out the Birds of Prey Center. I had never been before. The kids loved it and had a lot of fun. They really enjoyed the show that we went to. They brought out a Krestral that flew over our heads. Gabe kept asking if he could hold it. It wasn't quite as little kid friendly as I thought that it would be but We still had a lot of fun. I think that we will enjoy it more when our kiddos get a little bit older. We loved seeing the California Condors and there were lot of little ground squirrels that the kids liked to watch.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

1) It was the birds of prey exhibit, and you went thinking it would be super kid friendly? 2) You saw the birds from Harry potter?