I know it has been over a month since I posted. There is not a whole lot going on right now. I have been working on some family history and scanning photos. The kiddos are doing great.
Lydia a walking around all of the time and has been for about a month. She is turning into a bit of a drama queen. I am hoping it is just the age that she is at and she will grow out of it soon.
Gabe is busy as ever. Yesterday we went to the splash park that is nearby and he decided to be a streaker. Thankfully I caught him in time and made him put his shorts back on. It was pretty humerous though. He went on his first Father and Son campout and LOVED IT!
We also took the kids to their first parade the other night. They both had a lot of fun. I will post pictures when I get them downloaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment