Monday, October 5, 2009
At the Fair
So I know that the fair was over a month ago but I am a little behind. The top picture was taken about 10 mins. before Gabe got lost. We were all sitting eating dinner. When we finished we picked up our trash and in a matter or seconds Gabe had disappeared. Now we see him now we don't. We looked around for a few minutes and couldn't find him. Panic was setting in for me and I didn't know where to look or what to do. Jon found a police officer. We split up and all started looking. (We were there with Jon's family.) I wandered around for a little while with no idea where to look. Then I thought to say a prayer. When I finished, the first thought that came to my mind was, the ferris wheel. I walked toward the closest Ferris Wheel and there were two police officers trying to get him to come with them. Apparently he was trying to get on the ride. All he wanted was to ride on the ferris wheel. I was crying and so glad that we found him! that was the first time that he has ever been lost. I hope it never happens again!
At the petting zoo area the only animal that he would touch were the pigs. Grandpa Doug made sure that all his grandkids got a turn to ride the ponies. They all loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That must have been so scary to lose Gabe. Thank goodness you found him quickly. What a blessing.
Post a Comment