Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gabe's Quilt



I started this quilt for Gabe over a year ago. I finally got all of the blocks done. I need some opinions and advice on it. I am not sure that I love it. it seems a little busy. What do you think? How would you improve on it?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I have no idea about quilting, but I think it looks great and perfect for a little boy.

MollyE said...

I love it!!! I really want to learn how make a quilt like this. I am very impressed.

Kerry said...

Well, I also know nothing about quilting! But, I think it looks great! If you thinks it looks too busy, can you just add more solid squares? Maybe to match another color (like the red in the lighthouse, or the tan like the man?). Love you! And can't wait to see you:):):):)