Thursday, July 9, 2009

"Popsicles"

Today Gabe said that he wanted a Popsicle. I told him that he could go and get one out of the freezer.

Jon had come home for lunch and he and I were laying on the floor talking.

I knew that Gabe couldn't get into the big freezer where the Popsicles were without help. I decided to see what he would do. When he couldn't get out into the garage he decided to check the inside freezer.

Most of the time when he gets in the freezer he pulls out the ice packs.

This time was different.

He came over to where we were lying on the floor talking. Before we could see him he said,"I don't like this."

I looked over to see in his hand was a BIG frozen steak. Apparently he doesn't like raw meat.

Ew!

2 comments:

tyler family said...

OK Erin, that's gotta be one of the grossest things! Yuck! I can't believe how much Gabe is growing up these days...what a cutie! Have fun in Colorado!

Anonymous said...

wow,great to read this...
thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Email Marketing Solutions