Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One of those things I know I will miss

For some reason Gabe likes to play in our pantry. I am not sure why. He just thinks it is loads of fun. It probably has something to do with the fact that there are tons of cans right at his level.

Today I rearranged the pantry a little bit so that it is more organized. When I was finished Gabe quickly went in to check it out. I was making yummy peanut butter banana ice cream. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I'm just building a tower mommy." I looked over to see that all the cans I had just put on the shelf were being built into a tower. Although I was a little annoyed that I had to rearrange the cans all over again, I know that it is something I will miss when he gets older. He us just too cute!

1 comment:

MollyE said...

wait, back up. I want to hear more about that ice cream!! Yummy! I didn't know you had run a 1/2 marathon, that is awesome! I have been running just a little bit, and it feels great. I don't think I could ever do that much, but I like pushing myself. Good luck!