Monday night before I went to bed and realized that I hadnt seen my wedding ring in a few days. I was sure that I left it on my nightstand. It wasnt there. I thought that maybe a put it in a pants pocket or something and decided to look for it in the morning. After looking in every pair of pants, every apron, and every other place I could have left it, I panicked. I decided that it was gone forever. I was sure that Gabe had got a hold of it and put it somewhere impossible to find. (I even looked through the trash cans.) No luck. As Jon left for work I cried and cried.
As the day wore on I thought, maybe I can get another ring for our 5 year anniversary in a year and a half. I said many prayers. Then, I started the laundry. As I finished loading my first load of white into the washing machine, I looked in the laundry bag. There on top of our dirty clothes sat my BEAUTIFUL RING! I was so HAPPY. I will NEVER leave my ring on my nightstand again!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found your ring. I lost my about 10 years ago. It is heartbreaking.
Your kids are sure darling.
Post a Comment