Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year...and Such
So as tomorrow is New Year's Day and the start of 2009. I thought it would be appropriate to change my blog background. I loved this one because as many of you know I have a thing for frogs. Well our Christmas was wonderful. We had lots of fun with all of our family. As we start the new year I feel like there is so much to do! I cant believe that our baby girl is due in 9 weeks! I only have either 5 or 6 Dr. appts. left! I am so ready for this baby to be out and in the real world. However, as I was driving today I realized, as if for the first time, that I am going to be the mother of 2 kids! Jon keeps telling me that we are finally going to be a REAL family. He says that anything fewer than 2 kids is just sissy stuff. Well, look out buddy because ready or not we are going to be a REAL family before you know it. I am worried we wont know what hit us! Hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR and WONDERFUL 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erin, I remember that feeling too. Then look what happened I ended up with 7...look out! I am so happy you are up a little bit more and feeling better. Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year. Good luck with your baby girl on the way!
Post a Comment