Friday, November 14, 2008
Pregnancy Update!
It has been awhile since I posted anything about this pregnancy and I have had a lot of people asking how things are going. Well, we went to the Dr. yesterday. I haven't had any spotting at all for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!! YIPEE!!! They did an ultrasound and there is no sign of the original clot. The placenta is also moving up and so it looks like I probably wont have problems with placenta previa either! Baby Lydia is looking good. We got to see her little face and she looks really cute. I am amazed at how fast she is growing. I have been getting ultrasounds every two weeks and every time we get to see her she looks so much bigger than the last time! The Dr. also said that he is 100% sure it is a girl. I do have to continue to take it easy but he told me that I can start easing back into my normal activities. I will be 25 weeks this Monday! Only 15 weeks to go! I will try to do a better job of keeping our blog updated with the lastest. My next appt. is on the 25th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment