Monday, August 18, 2008

Losing it!

So I have been stuck in bed off and on for about 2 and a half weeks now. I think I am about to lose my mind! I also think that this baby doesn't like me very much. Either that or my body really doesnt want to do this whole pregnancy thing again. So here is an update for those of you who don't know. On July 30th we had a little complication with this pregnancy. I was sure that I had miscarried but as you see from my first post the ultrasound pic. the baby was happy and fine. Well I have had some bleeding off and on since and so I am stuck RESTING and RELAXING. Sounds pretty good right? Maybe for a day! After almost two weeks I am ready to get back to living! You never really know how good you have it until you are stuck in bed! Not to mention the fact that I am still dealing with nausea at 12 weeks! What is up with that? I know there are women out there who have had it much worse than I have that is for sure. But, I am almost to my wits end!

2 comments:

Janette said...

i thought you were off bedrest now, are you back in bedrest again? or just sometimes? is this permanent? (9 months permanent that is...ie: temporary) well let me know if i can help with anything, even if it is just to come over and read books to you. actually, i guess you can still probably read. anyways, let me know if i can help at all.

Melanie said...

Sorry to hear about the rough pregnancy. That is no fun! I am also so glad you have a blog; I blog way better than I do the facebook thing :)